Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Discover 19 Top Internet Businesses as practised by Top Internet Enterpreneur

I came across a website of an internet marketer which I think is a very informative one. Here I would like you to read what he had to say.

*************************************************************************************

Dear Aspiring Home-Based Internet Entrepreneur,

How would you like to own and operate a STRING of Internet Businesses all generating THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS for you every month even as you laze around in your pajamas at home?

And how would you like to do this with an operating cost of less than $300 a year for EACH Internet Business that you do?

That's A YEAR.

Unbelievable?

Especially when you know that a conventional business would GOBBLE up thousands of dollars PER MONTH in the rental of office space alone, and you haven't taken into account the staff's salaries yet?

Well, believe it.

Because that's the truth, IF you know EXACTLY what to do!

My name is Sen Ze. I've been an Internet Entrepreneur and Coach for many years now after having been exposed to the power of Internet Entrepreneurship way back in 1995.

Just so that you know that I'm not spewing hot air - I currently own multiple Internet Businesses selling various products and services.

One generates very qualified leads for my services as a Mind-Reader (I charge $3,000.00 for a 45-minute show). Another generates very qualified leads for my services as a Corporate Trainer in the areas of sales, marketing, teamwork and leadership (my partner and I charge $3,000.00 - $6,000 or more for a workshop session depending on the duration and number of participants).

Yet another sells a product on getting the Media to feature you or your business for free (the Deluxe version costs $697 and is worth every cent as you can get tens of thousands of dollars' worth of "advertising" back from the media - completely free). And there's another one selling access to a suite of online Point-And-Click web site templates, tools, software and tutorials to enable business owners to easily and quickly set up their web sites on the Internet and market them effectively to make money online - even if they've never done anything like it before or possess designing or programming skills (pay either $29.97 a month or $297 a year and save 2 months).

I use 5 different credit card Processors for different web sites to accept payment from my Customers. Just one of them has processed exactly $360,098.65 in sales.

However, I sometimes take a back seat and REFER Customers to other Merchants to earn a commission for every sale. This depends on whether I've found other Merchants with great products that I can recommend to my Customers or Prospects on my lists.

And why not? On one very memorable occasion, my one-time referral made me $5,000.00 in commissions for sales made within a few days. I spent about a quarter of an hour composing that e-mail recommending a particular Merchant's product, and then just one second clicking on the "Send" button to my small database of extremely targeted Prospects. And five thousand bucks was the result within 72 hours. That's five thousand big ones for 15 minutes' work.

Which works out to $333.33 per minute.

That's a really nice number, in more ways than one.

Earn A Very Comfortable Living With The Lowest Possible Overheads Ever - Right In Your Pajamas At Home!

In addition, most of my Internet Businesses are operated by me alone. So I have very few employee problems to worry about, very low overheads each and every month, and only "work" as and when I feel like it!

I say this not to impress you, but to impress upon you that the Internet has opened up A WHOLE NEW WORLD of possibilities for entrepreneurs from AROUND THE WORLD who aspire to start a FREE OR LOW-COST Internet Business of their own and earn a VERY COMFORTABLE living with it without ever having to leave their homes or mortgage them in the process!

If you're one of them, and you want to get going very quickly with the right guidance, may I suggest that you get my one-of-a-kind Mini-Encyclopedia Of Low-Cost, High-Profit Internet Business Models?

Not only that - discover how you can be in business one week from now and earn truckloads of cash after that with the same Mini-Encyclopedia!

Click here to get your copy of the Mini-Encyclopedia Of Low-Cost, High-Profit Internet Business Models today


No comments: